Senior Leadership Team
Headteacher – Mr Alan Horberry
- Overall responsibility for the leadership, good management and strategic direction of the school.
- Development of whole school policies and their subsequent implementation and evaluation
- Ensure that the needs of the school community are met by the provision of an appropriate high quality curriculum
- Ensure the delivery of a quality education to pupils in accordance with Aberdeenshire and school policies
- Develop good partnerships and relationships with external partners and stakeholders and to promote the inclusive school in the community
- Headteacher for S6
Depute Headteacher – Mrs L Slater
- Overall responsibility for raising attainment and achievement.
- Responsible for coordination of Pupil Attainment Support System and dissemination of MidYIS/INCAS data.
- Co-ordinate “Performance Support Visits and Learning Visits”
- Co-ordinate “Performance Review” management meetings to review pupil progress, pupil tracking and target setting
- School timetable
- Performance Management
- Depute Headteacher for S3
Depute Headteacher – Mrs S Paterson
- Overall responsibility for learning, teaching and assessments
- SQA Coordinator & Assessment
- Moderation and co-ordination of assessment arrangements.
- Professional Learning co-ordinator
- Responsibility for Probationers/Students/New Staff Induction.
- Pupil participation
- Global Citizenship and Rights Respecting Schools
- Tracking, Monitoring and Reporting
- Lead role on promoting ICT and Wider ICT Strategy
- Co-ordinator for both Literacy and Numeracy
- Depute Headteacher for S4
Depute Headteacher – Mr A Kilpatrick
- Overall responsibility for leading and managing welfare and pastoral care in school
- Getting It Right For Every Child (GIRFEC) agenda
- Child protection
- Additional support for learners (ASN)
- Health and Wellbeing across the school
- SLT link for Guidance and ASL teams and welfare agencies within the school
- Lead curricular and pastoral transition – P7-S1, S2-S3, Broad General Education to Senior Phase, Senior Phase to Leaver
- Depute Headteacher for S2
Acting Depute Headteacher – Mrs H Hendry
- Responsible for development of curriculum,
- Wider Achievement
- Support transition at “choice points” in terms of managing “Options” and pupil timetables.
- Maintaining existing links and develop new partnerships – Employer Engagement, Industry Links, Family Learning, Further Education, Higher Education.
- Manage Skills for Work pathways.
- Developing the Young Workforce
- Depute Headteacher for S1 & S5
Support Services Co-ordinator – Mrs N Robertson
- Support Staff
- Staff cover
- Monitoring of School Budgets
- Health and Safety